(Indian Land, SC – June 8, 2020) Imagicomm Entertainment announced today that it has made three original series from INSP, and five original movies from INSP Films available through Tubi.INSP Original Series:
- Ultimate Cowboy Showdown Twelve cowboys from across the U.S. compete for a herd of cattle and a coveted belt buckle. With help from expert judges, country music icon Trace Adkins evaluates the performance of each cowboy and ultimately decides who is eliminated and who wins.
- The Cowboy Way INSP’s original series documents the adventures of three modern-day cowboys: Bubba Thompson, rancher and expert carpenter; Cody Harris, rodeo champion and cattle dealer; and Chris “Booger” Brown, expert cattleman and horse trainer, as they build their cattle business in South Alabama. They are driven by a cowboy code that is as important to them as it was to the pioneers of the Old West. Their days may not be easy, but they make a strong case that they are better.
- Turquoise Fever From their home base in Nevada, the Otteson family rules over a turquoise empire in the Great Basin Desert. For 60 years, they have risked blistering heat, dangerous explosions, and treacherous slopes in their quest to unearth the elusive blue stone.
- The Legend of 5 Mile Cave Struggling to keep her farm going at the beginning of the Depression, Susan takes in an aging boarder, Sam, who begins to tell her son, Tommy, fanciful tales of gunfighting adventures and hidden treasure. But when outsiders come to town looking for Sam, Susan and Tommy begin to realize there may be some truth to the legend.
- Legal Action Successful Texas big city lawyer Casey McKay travels to the small rural town of Cherokee Falls where he reluctantly agrees to defend his no‐good ex‐brother‐in‐law for murder, but in the midst of fighting for his client’s life, Casey finds himself in a fight for everything he loves.
- Heritage Falls Three generations of totally opposite men are tricked into going on a weekend ‘retreat’ together and, in the process, are forced to get over their longstanding differences.
- County Line Alden Rockwell is on the verge of settling into retirement after losing his re-election bid for sheriff until his old war buddy and neighboring sheriff is mysteriously injured. But when overlooked evidence points to attempted murder, Alden must take the investigation into his own hands or else standby while a greater evil takes over the town.
- Savannah Sunrise Despite their many differences, over the course of one painfully long weekend, Joy has to reluctantly drive her mother-in-law Loraine from Louisville, Kentucky to her new retirement home in Savannah, Georgia. With adventures at every turn and trapped in the car together, they both discover how much they respect and even need each other.